Amtrak and America’s National Parks
Did you know that Amtrak trains travel to and through America’s National Parks?
That’s right. Not only do we have stations in two of the most beautiful national parks, but we also travel through them. Imagine scenic, peaceful green views from the comfort of your Amtrak seat.
Amtrak National Park Stations
Yep, that's a station! East Glacier National Park (GPK)
National Parks Amtrak Travels Through
No, no, don’t get up. Enjoy these national parks right from your seat:
- Saguaro National Park (Arizona)
- Channel Islands National Park (California)
- Joshua Tree National Park (California)
- Bent’s Old Fort National Historic Site (Colorado)
- Colorado National Monument (Colorado)
- Indiana Dunes National Park (Indiana)
- C & O Canal National Historical Park (Maryland, Washington, DC)
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (Minnesota)
- Gateway Arch National Park (Missouri)
- Pecos National Historical Park (New Mexico)
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site (North Dakota, Montana)
- Amistad National Recreation Area (Texas)
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site (Washington, Oregon)
- Mount Rainier National Park (Washington)
- Lincoln Memorial (Washington, DC)
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial (Washington, DC)
- Washington Monument (Washington, DC)
- New River Gorge National River (West Virginia)
- Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway (Wisconsin, Minnesota)
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.