Monthly tickets are valid for up to two trips a day (once in each direction) between the stations indicated on your ticket for an entire calendar month.
Ten-ride tickets are valid for ten rides within a 45-day, 60-day or 180-day period depending on your selected stations.
Six-ride student passes are valid for a 365-day period on Capitol Corridor trains between San Jose and Auburn, Downeaster trains between Boston, MA - North Station and Brunswick, ME and San Joaquins trains between the San Francisco Bay Area/Sacramento and Bakersfield/Southern California.
To allow all customers to distance themselves from each other onboard, and to ensure a seat for and account for every passenger, multi-ride ticket holders will need to confirm each trip (train and date) through Amtrak.com, the Amtrak app or an Amtrak agent prior to traveling on reserved services; thus, ensuring you have the safest and most comfortable journey possible. Learn more about RideReserve.
- Amtrak RideReserve confirmations can be made through Amtrak.com, the Amtrak app or an Amtrak Agent.
- You can have up to two confirmations per travel day; once in each direction.
- You can make confirmations as early as 14 days prior to your departure date or as late as your scheduled departure time through Amtrak.com or the Amtrak app; or until your actual departure time via an Amtrak agent.
- RideReserve confirmations initiated on Amtrak.com and the Amtrak app can only be made with an active multi-ride reservation containing a valid email address.
- Only required on reserved services.
- Seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Your Multi-Ride ticket does not entitle you to travel without a RideReserve confirmation.
- If you don’t use RideReserve to make your confirmation prior to boarding a train, you will be considered an unticketed passenger and current Amtrak Carriage of Passengers terms apply.
Review Ride History
Keep track of remaining rides for your six- and ten-ride tickets on Amtrak.com and in the app, including the date, time and service used for each trip. You can also review the number of rides remaining on your six- and ten-ride tickets by scanning your eTicket at any Quik-Trak kiosk.
Multi-Ride Tickets Are Not Transferable
Multi-ride tickets may only be used by the passenger whose name is on the ticket.
On the Pacific Surfliner only, more than one person may use a ten-ride ticket at one time. The person named on the ticket must be one of the passengers traveling and all passengers must travel together.
For Which Routes Can I Purchase Tickets?
Multi-ride tickets are available for travel on many routes, but restrictions vary by route, destination and time of day. Multi-ride tickets may not be used on long-distance trains, certain segments of short-distance trains or Acela trains.
||Boston - New York - Washington, DC - Roanoke/Richmond - Norfolk/Newport News|
||Harrisburg - Philadephia - New York|
||Boston North Station, MA - Brunswick, ME|
||New York - Albany - Rensselaer|
|Hiawatha||Chicago - Milwaukee|
|Illinois Zephyr, Carl Sandburg
||Chicago - Galesburg - Quincy|
||Chicago - St. Louis|
|Missouri River Runner
||St. Louis - Kansas City|
||Chicago - Carbondale|
||Chicago - Detroit - Pontiac|
||Chicago - East Lansing - Port Huron|
||Chicago - Grand Rapids|
||Oklahoma City - Fort Worth
|Amtrak Cascades||Portland - Eugene|
||Seattle - Mt. Vernon - Bellingham|
||San Francisco/Oakland - Fresno - Bakersfield - Los Angeles|
||San Jose - Oakland/San Francisco - Sacramento - Ashburn|
||San Luis Obispo - Santa Barbara - Los Angeles - Orange County - San Diego|
||Charlotte - Greensboro - Raleigh - Rocky Mount|
||Charlotte - Raleigh|
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.