While onboard any Amtrak train please note the following for a safer and more enjoyable trip:
- Use seat backs and handrails while walking through the train.
- Watch your step when boarding and leaving the train.
- Watch your step moving from car to car while the train is in motion, as the vestibules can be slippery.
- Be sure to step over the gap between the train and platform.
- Leave personal food items and baggage at your seat.
- Wear shoes at all times and use caution when wearing shoes without rubber soles.
- Never attempt to board or exit a moving train.
- Make sure you familiarize yourself with the safety card found in most seat backs.
Safety at the Station
While in any Amtrak station please note the following for a safer more enjoyable trip:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your train is due to depart. Some stations require more time.
- Check-in early to arrange for pre-boarding if you need extra time or assistance.
- Watch your step on station stairs, escalators and train platforms.
- Stand back from the edge of the platform.
- Be careful when crossing the gap between the train and platform.
- Help children when boarding and leaving the train.
- Only use authorized Amtrak Red Cap service for assistance.
- Report any suspicious behavior to police, station personnel, Amtrak Police or by calling 1-800-331-0008.
Whether onboard the train or at the station, if you see something, say something.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.