Passenger Discount for Seniors
Seniors Save 10%
Amtrak travelers 65 years of age and over are eligible to receive a 10% discount on most rail fares on most Amtrak trains. On cross-border services operated jointly by Amtrak and VIA Rail Canada, a 10% Senior discount is applicable to travelers aged 60 and over.
- The senior discount is not valid on the Auto Train.
- The senior discount does not apply to non-Acela Business class, First class or sleeping accommodation. These upgrades are permitted upon payment of the full accommodation charges.
- The senior discount is not valid for travel on certain Amtrak Thruway connecting services.
- The senior discount may not be combinable with other discount offers; refer to the terms and conditions for each offer.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Valid proof of age is required when purchasing your ticket and on board the train.
Amtrak Guest Rewards
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.