Auto Train Priority Vehicle Offloading
Upgrade to Make Your Vehicle One of the First 30 to Exit the Train
Being on the road faster gets you to your destination sooner. Speed up your journey with a time-saving upgrade option for the Auto Train. Passengers who reserve Priority Vehicle Offloading ensure their vehicle is one of the first 30 offloaded from the train.
Reserve this upgrade for only $50 when you book your Auto Train trip here on Amtrak.com. You can also call 1-877-SKIP-I-95 or visit any staffed Amtrak Ticket Office and request the addition of "Priority Vehicle Offloading" to your travel reservation. Only 30 Priority Vehicle Offloading upgrades are available per train, so act fast.
- Priority Vehicle Offloading is available for cars, vans, SUVs and trailers but not for motorcycles.
- The charge for Priority Vehicle Offloading ($50) is in addition to the accommodation charge for the vehicle.
- The priority vehicle must be checked in by 2:30 pm. If this cutoff time is missed, the $50 charge will not be refunded.
- Priority Vehicle Offloading must be reserved for each vehicle. For example, if you have a vehicle and a trailer or your traveling party has two vehicles and Priority Vehicle Offloading is desired, you will be charged for two offloading upgrades.
- Priority Vehicle Offloading may be reserved on Amtrak.com, by a station or contact center agent or by calling 1-877-SKIP-I-95.