Auto Train Priority Vehicle Offloading
Upgrade to Make Your Vehicle One of the First 30 to Exit the Train
Being on the road faster gets you to your destination sooner. Speed up your journey with a time-saving upgrade option for the Auto Train. Reserve Priority Vehicle Offloading when you book your Auto Train trip and you'll ensure your vehicle is one of the first 30 offloaded from the train.
- Priority Vehicle Offloading is available for cars, vans, SUVs and trailers but not for motorcycles.
- The charge for Priority Vehicle Offloading is in addition to the accommodation charge for the vehicle.
- The priority vehicle must be checked in by 2:30 pm. If this cutoff time is missed, the Priority Vehicle Offloading charge will not be refunded.
- Priority Vehicle Offloading must be reserved for each vehicle. For example, if you have a vehicle and a trailer or your traveling party has two vehicles and Priority Vehicle Offloading is desired, you will be charged for two offloading upgrades.
- Priority Vehicle Offloading may be reserved on Amtrak.com, at a ticket office or by calling 1-877-SKIP-I-95.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.