All Amtrak trains, Thruway buses and stations are entirely non-smoking. No one may smoke anything in any area on trains, on Thruway services, in stations or in any other location where smoking is prohibited. This includes:
- Electronic smoking devices, such as electronic cigarettes.
- Marijuana. The use or transportation of marijuana in any form for any purpose is prohibited, even in states or countries where recreational use is legal or permitted medically.
Smoking Stops May Be Available
- If time and conditions permit, passengers may smoke on station platforms at longer stops only as announced by train crews. Smoking elsewhere and at other times is not permitted
- Passengers must remain next to the train, ready to re-board immediately upon hearing the sound of the locomotive horn and the all aboard calls from Amtrak employees.
- Smoking stops may be shortened or eliminated entirely if the train is operating late.
- State or local laws may prohibit smoking on station platforms.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.