As an exclusive and complimentary offering for private room customers aboard the Capitol Limited, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Crescent, Lake Shore Limited, Silver Service and Texas Eagle*, flexible dining service includes:
- A menu with hot, ready-to-serve choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A wide selection of wine, beer and spirits (the first one is on us during dinner), plus unlimited soft drinks throughout the journey
- Exclusive onboard lounge to dine and socialize
- Complimentary room service provided by your attendant
- Flexible dining times without the need for reservations
Along most routes, Café service is also available for all customers along select routes, offering a variety of meals, snacks and beverages for sale.
*Service between Chicago and San Antonio only. See the traditional dining menu for service between San Antonio and Los Angeles.
Our menus are updated regularly, so selections and prices are subject to change.
Breakfast: Available 6:30 - 10 am; board by 9:30 am
Lunch: Available 11:30 am - 3 pm; board by 2:30 pm
Dinner: Available: 5:00 - 9:30 pm; board by 8:30 pm
Exceptions apply to certain trains and adjustments may be made in the event of a delay.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.