As an exclusive and complimentary offering for Sleeping Car customers, flexible dining service on the Capitol Limited, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Crescent, Lake Shore Limited, Silver Meteor and Silver Star* includes:
- A menu with hot, ready-to-serve choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A wide selection wine, beer and spirits (the first one is on us), plus unlimited soft drinks throughout the journey
- Complimentary room service provided by the Sleeping Car attendant
- Exclusive onboard lounge space for Sleeping Car customers to dine and socialize 24/7
- Flexible dining times without the need for reservations
Café service is available to both Coach and Sleeping Car customers along these routes, offering a variety of meals, snacks and beverages for sale.
* Flexible dining service debuts on the Silver Star May 1.
Our menus are updated regularly, so selections and prices are subject to change.
Breakfast: Available 6:30 - 10 am; board by 9:30 am
Lunch: Available 11:30 am - 3 pm; board by 2:30 pm
Dinner: Available: 5:00 - 9:30 pm; board by 8:30 pm
Exceptions apply to certain trains and adjustments may be made in the event of a delay.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.