Viewliner Accessible Bedroom
The Viewliner Accessible Bedroom is designed for two adults but can fit three. The room features a sink and a private, enclosed wheelchair-accessible toilet and shower. The room is furnished with a large sofa, upper and lower beds for sleeping and two windows for sightseeing from both beds. Specific rooms may not be reserved in the app; rooms are automatically assigned when your reservation is completed. Your ticket will show your car and room numbers.
Features & Amenities
- Meals included*
- Space for two passengers (maximum of three, two travelers share the lower bed)
- Wheelchair-accessible private sink, toilet and shower
- Ample space for a wheelchair
- Meals served in Dining Car or attendant will serve in room
- Attendant call buttons in bedroom and restroom
- Sofa converts to lower bed
- Upper bed folds down from above
- Two large windows
- Electrical outlet
- Climate control
- Individual reading lights
- Garment rack
- Fold-down table
- Fresh towels and bed linens
- Soap and shower amenities
- Personal service (bed turn-down, coffee)
- Bottled water
* except on Silver Star trains (through April 30).
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.