Viewliner Accessible Bedroom
The Viewliner Accessible Bedroom is designed for easy access, and can accommodate up to three adults, but is best suited for two adults. The room includes a sofa with seating for three and an upper and lower berth for sleeping, with windows for sightseeing from both berths. A curtained window facing the aisle provides additional light when desired.
Features & Amenities
- Meals included*
- Space for up to three adults
- Wheelchair accessible restroom separated by movable partition in cabin with sink, vanity, toilet and shower
- Wheelchair storage space
- Attendant call buttons in bedroom and restroom
- Sofa with seating for three
- Upper and lower berths
- Electrical outlets
- Climate control
- Video display
- Individual reading lights
- Garment rack
- Fold-down table
- Fresh towels and bed linens
- Accessible shower in the room
- Personal service (turn-down, coffee, make-up bed)
- Meals served in Dining Car or attendant will serve in room
- Bottled water
* not on Silver Star trains.
Specific rooms may not be reserved on Amtrak.com or in the app, so rooms are automatically assigned when your reservation is completed. Your ticket will show your exact car and room number.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.