Looking for a place to relax while you're on your journey? Stop in and visit one of our private lounges in select stations across the country.
Relax and enjoy comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and free WiFi. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information. Features and amenities may vary by location.
Boston, MA - South Station
- Between the ticket office and the information booth
- Open 5:30 am - 9:30 pm daily
Chicago, IL- Union Station
- Between the ticket office and the Great Hall
- Open 6:00 am - 9:00 pm daily
Los Angeles, CA - Union Station
- Second floor, above the ticket office
- Open 5:00 am - 10:00 pm daily
Portland, OR - Union Station
- Inside the boarding area at gate 5
- Open 9:30 am - 5:40 pm daily
New York, NY - Moynihan Train Hall
- Mezzanine level
- Open 5:00 am - 9:30 pm Monday to Friday; 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday and Sunday; full-service bar open 11:00 am - 7:00 pm daily
Philadelphia, PA - William H Gray III 30th Street Station
- End of the hall behind stairway 1, then up the stairs
- Open 6:30 am - 9:00 pm daily
Washington, DC - Union Station
- Behind the information booth, between gates D and E
- Open 4:45 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday; 6:00 am - 8:00 pm Saturday - Sunday
Purchasing Day Passes
Business Class passengers can buy day passes for the lounges at Philadelphia - William H Gray III 30th Street Station and Boston - South Station for $35 per day, or $50 per day at New York - Moynihan Train Hall. Speak with a uniformed employee at those stations for more information. Pacific Surfliner Business Class passengers may purchase a $25 day pass for the lounge at Los Angeles - Union Station.
All passengers can buy a day pass to the lounge in Chicago - Union Station, if it's not already included with your reservation, for $35 per day. Just see a station agent when you get there.
We're pleased to offer our travelers access to complimentary conference rooms at select locations. Conference rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and usage is limited to a two-hour time period. Customers reserving conference rooms may be accompanied by attendees. Meeting organizers must arrive before other participants are allowed to enter.
Reserve conference rooms in advance by calling the locations directly. Boston, MA - South Station: (617) 757-1520, Philadelphia - William H Gray III 30th Street Station: (215) 349-3090, Washington, DC - Union Station: (202) 906-3012.
Unattended, separate waiting rooms are available in New Orleans, St. Louis, St. Paul/Minneapolis and Wilmington stations. Sleeping car passengers and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members are welcome at all unstaffed lounges. Business Class passengers may also use the lounge in St. Louis.
Who is Eligible for Lounge Access?
- Amtrak Guest Rewards members traveling with a same-day Amtrak ticket and valid Select Plus or Select Executive member card.
- Amtrak passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations.
- Amtrak Business class passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) may use the lounges in Chicago, Portland and St. Louis. Business class passengers on the Pacific Surfliner will need to purchase a day pass to use the lounge in Los Angeles - Union Station.
- Complimentary Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass holders may access ClubAcela, Metropolitan Lounge and Unstaffed Lounge locations.
- Private car owners/lessee and party between time of arrival and departure specified in the reservation. Provide your reservation number to the Amtrak representative upon entry.
- Due to space restrictions, private car owners and their groups are not permitted in the Los Angeles - Union Station Metropolitan Lounge.
Redeem Points for Lounge Passes
Enhance your next trip with a visit to an Amtrak lounge. Redeem for a Single-Visit Lounge Pass for only 1,500 points.
- Customers traveling in First Class or sleeping car accommodations, Single-Day Pass holders, Select Plus and Select Executive members may bring immediate family members traveling together, or one, non-family guest. Unaccompanied guests are not permitted.
- Other than those listed above, access is limited to the person whose name is printed on the Amtrak ticket. A ticket must be displayed each time a customer enters the lounge.
- Amtrak reserves the right to restrict family and business associate access during peak periods.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age. No one under 18 will be admitted without accompaniment by an adult lounge customer.
- Attire and conduct of lounge customers and their guests must be in keeping with good taste and a dignified atmosphere.
- Food and beverages may not be brought into the lounge for consumption. Advise the lounge attendant if special needs require consumption of personal food and beverages while in the lounge.
- All lounge locations are non-smoking.
Amtrak Guest Rewards
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.