Bypass the Bus from Boston to New Haven and More
Book Early to Get 20% or More Off Train Travel
Take a trip to Providence, or explore New Haven and save on the way there. Book your trip with Amtrak Saver Fares 7-21 days in advance and save 20% or more on travel. Bypass traffic that the bus from Boston to New Haven may get caught in and ride in comfort on the Northeast Regional. You can save 20% or more off the lowest available fares from Boston - just choose the Adult or Child passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare.
With comfortable seating, electrical outlets and extra storage space for your luggage, you’ll be able to relax en route to your next destination in the Northeast.
- Valid only on Northeast Regional service, reserved Keystone service and Pennsylvanian service.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of 7-21 days prior to travel.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 26-27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Once purchased tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Seating is limited. Seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- One child age 2-12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only. No upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Sample Saver Fares To/From Boston, MA
|Iselin - Metropark, NJ||$70|
|New Haven, CT||$47|
|New York, NY||$55*|
*Requires 21 day advance purchase.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.