Save 20% on Travel Across Michigan
Book with Saver Fares Today
Take a trip on the Blue Water, Pere Marquette or Wolverine routes and enjoy 20% off with Amtrak Saver Fares. Simply book your trip at least 14 days in advance to travel with family and friends or go solo and experience Michigan's beautiful sights like Grand Rapids, Lake Huron and Motor City. For a nice day trip or even a long weekend, it's the perfect way to tour the Midwest.
With complimentary WiFi and endless views, settle into a relaxing journey for 20% off. Plus, kids from 2 to 12 years-old ride for half the price.
Now that you've seen what the train has to offer, why wait to get your ticket?
- Exclusively available at www.Amtrak.com.
- Blackout dates: November 26-27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the following trains only: Blue Water, Pere Marquette and Wolverine.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no Business class upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted within ticket validity period. A 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Up to one (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules and cancellation fees.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.