California Thruway Buses Reach Hot Vacation Spots
From Wineries to National Parks, Beaches to Deserts
Simplify and streamline your travel between Amtrak California train stations and dozens of additional destinations with seamless, dedicated Thruway bus connections. Enjoy modern reclining seats on restroom-equipped buses to the city of your choice. Due to state law, tickets for California Thruway services are sold only as part of your rail trip.
- Yosemite the no-hassle way with the Amtrak Thruway bus connection to the San Joaquin at Merced.
- Explore California wine country and plan your own tour with many easy connections from Amtrak cities.
- Loll in Monterey and Santa Cruz via San Jose.
- Take in the Mojave Desert at Barstow or golf in Palm Springs — it's a snap with San Joaquins Thruway service.
- Try your luck at the Morongo Casino at Cabazon, or vacation in Palm Springs or Palm Desert via the new easy-to-make Pacific Surfliner connection.
- Like the coast? Visit beach communities all the way from San Diego to Grover Beach.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.