Norfolk Now Has More Choices Than Ever
Hampton Roads, sit back and relax. We just added more reasons to travel in and out of Norfolk by train. Starting March 4, a second daily roundtrip train will depart from Norfolk every weekday. That means you now have two morning departure times to choose from and two evening arrival times. Not only that, we added a new Sunday afternoon arrival to give you even more flexibility on the weekend.
Want to make a quick business trip or catch a museum exhibit in DC? Now, take a day trip from Norfolk on the train. Looking for a long weekend away with the family? More Sunday arrival choices makes planning more convenient. With twice the choices, it’s never been easier to skip the interstate congestion and relax on the rail. So sit back, unwind and know that wherever your trip may take you from Norfolk, sitting in traffic won’t be part of your journey.
And don’t forget, save up to 25% when you book at least 14 days in advance when traveling within Virginia and DC with our Saver Fare tickets.
- Offer applies to travel on Northeast Regional train service only.
- Advance reservations required a minimum of seven (7) to twenty-one (21) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates: November 26 - 27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares subject to availability.
- One child age 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.