Columbus, Wisconsin

359 North Ludington Street
Columbus, WI 53925
Train Station - Station Building (with waiting room)
Built of concrete in 1906 by the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad - better known as the Milwaukee Road - the depot originally had separate waiting areas for men and women. On weekends and other select days checked baggage service at this station is self-service. Passengers should follow directions on signage in the station, tag their own bags and take to conductor at train side.

Station Details