Looking for a place to relax before, after or during stops on your journey? Amtrak offers several types of private lounges.
ClubAcela provides comfortable, lounge seating in a quiet, refined setting for Acela First Class or sleeping car passengers, Single-Day Pass holders, Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members. Enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, Internet access, fax and photocopy services, conference room access, newspapers, periodicals and television. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
All Business Class passengers can purchase daily access passes for the ClubAcela locations at Philadelphia - 30th Street Station and Boston - South Station for $20.00 per day. Speak with a uniformed employee at the station for more information.
ClubAcela lounges are located in select stations. Features may vary by location.
Boston - South Station
5:30 am - 9:30 pm daily
New York - Penn Station
5:15 am - 9:30 pm Mon - Fri; 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Sat - Sun
Philadelphia - 30th Street Station
6:00 am - 9:00 pm daily
Washington, DC - Union Station
4:30 am - 9:30 pm Mon - Fri; 5:00 am - 9:30 pm Sat - Sun
ClubAcela Conference Rooms
We are pleased to be able to offer our travelers complimentary conference rooms at all ClubAcela locations. Reserve conference rooms in advance by calling the Club locations directly. All conference rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and usage is limited to a two-hour time period. Customers reserving conference room may be accompanied by attendees. Meeting organizers must arrive before other participants are allowed access in to the Club.
ClubAcela Customer Rules & Privileges
- ClubAcela customers traveling in First Class or sleeping car accommodations, Single-Day Pass holders, Select Plus and Select Executive members may bring immediate family members traveling together, or one, non-family guest. Unaccompanied guests are not permitted.
- Other than those listed above, access is limited to the person whose name is printed on the Amtrak ticket. A ticket must be displayed each time a customer enters the Club.
- Amtrak reserves the right to restrict family and business associate access during peak periods.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age. No one under 18 will be admitted without accompaniment by an adult ClubAcela customer.
- Attire and conduct of ClubAcela customers and their guests must be in keeping with good taste and a dignified atmosphere.
- Food and beverages may not be brought into ClubAcela for consumption. Advise the Club attendant if special needs require consumption of personal food and beverages while in the Club
- All ClubAcela locations are non-smoking.
Metropolitan Lounges are available in Chicago - Union Station, Los Angeles - Union Station and Portland, OR - Union Station to sleeping car passengers, business class passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus or Select Executive members. Relax and enjoy comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and internet access. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
First Class Lounge
Unattended, separate waiting rooms are available in St. Paul/Minneapolis, St. Louis, New Orleans and Raleigh for sleeping car passenger and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus or Select Executive members. Business Class passengers may also use the First Class Lounge in Raleigh.
Who is Eligible for Access?
- Amtrak Guest Rewards members with a valid Select Plus or Select Executive member card.
- Amtrak passengers with a same-day ticket (departing) or ticket receipt (arriving) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations.
- Complimentary ClubAcela Single-Day Pass holders. Same-day travel ticket not needed.
- Private car owners/lessee and party between time of arrival and departure specified in the reservation. Provide reservation number to Club representative upon entry.
- United Club Members with a valid United Club Card are entitled to access ClubAcela locations and may bring in two guests or their spouses and children under the age of 21. United Global First or United BusinessFirst passengers with a flight coupon or boarding pass with a same-day, international segment in United Global First or United BusinessFirst are also entitled to ClubAcela access.
Chicago Union Station Legacy Club
Open Daily from 9 am - 9 pm
Priority boarding is available at Chicago Union Station for $20, offering access to Amtrak trains ahead of general boarding. The priority boarding fee includes access to the Legacy Club located in the southwest corner of the Great Hall where coach passengers, commuters and others can enjoy a quiet, comfortable atmosphere to wait for trains or unwind after traveling.
In addition to priority boarding, the Legacy Club features, comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary refreshments, complimentary Wi-Fi and charging stations, satellite TV and train status displays.
For more information, speak with a uniformed Amtrak employee at Chicago Union Station or stop by the Amtrak kiosk in the Great Hall.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.