Looking for a place to relax before, after or during stops on your journey? Amtrak offers several types of private lounges.
ClubAcela provides comfortable, lounge seating in a quiet, refined setting for Acela First Class or sleeping car passengers, Single-Day Pass holders, Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members. Enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, Internet access, fax and photocopy services, conference room access, newspapers, periodicals and television. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
All Business Class passengers can purchase daily access passes for the ClubAcela locations at Philadelphia - 30th Street Station and Boston - South Station for $25 per day. Speak with a uniformed employee at the station for more information.
ClubAcela lounges are located in select stations. Features may vary by location.
|Boston, MA - South Station*||5:30 am - 9:30 pm; daily||(617) 757-1520|
|New York, NY - Penn Station||
5:15 am - 9:30 pm; Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 9:00 pm; Saturday - Sunday
|Philadelphia - 30th Street Station||6:00 am - 9:00 pm; daily||(215) 349-3090|
|Washington, DC - Union Station||
4:30 am - 9:30 pm; Monday - Friday
5:00 am - 9:30 pm; Saturday - Sunday
ClubAcela Conference Rooms
We are pleased to be able to offer our travelers complimentary conference rooms at all ClubAcela locations. Reserve conference rooms in advance by calling the Club locations directly. All conference rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and usage is limited to a two-hour time period. Customers reserving conference room may be accompanied by attendees. Meeting organizers must arrive before other participants are allowed access in to the Club.
Metropolitan Lounges are available in Chicago - Union Station, Los Angeles - Union Station and Portland, OR - Union Station to sleeping car passengers, business class passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus or Select Executive members. Relax and enjoy comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and internet access. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
Chicago Metropolitan Lounge
We've more than doubled the space of this now two-floor lounge and added many new amenities for customers who travel to and from Chicago Union Station. Amtrak customer service representatives will check your baggage and later pre-board you from the lounge to your Amtrak train. After stowing your carry-on bags, relax, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, or even take a shower. There's a space for kids, WiFi and power for your device or tables and work stations if you want to stay productive.
If you'd like to use the Chicago Metropolitan Lounge and you don't already have it included with your reservation, you can buy a day pass to get full access to all the lounge amenities for $25. Just see a station agent at Chicago Union Station to buy one.
Unattended, separate waiting rooms are available in St. Paul/Minneapolis, St. Louis and New Orleans. Sleeping car passengers and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members are welcome at all unstaffed lounges. Business Class passengers may also use the lounge in St. Louis.
Who is Eligible for Lounge Access?
- Amtrak Guest Rewards members with a valid Select Plus or Select Executive member card.
- Amtrak passengers with a same-day ticket (departing) or ticket receipt (arriving) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations. Business Class passengers may also use the lounges in Chicago and St. Louis.
- Complimentary ClubAcela Single-Day Pass holders. Same-day travel ticket not needed.
- Private car owners/lessee and party between time of arrival and departure specified in the reservation. Provide reservation number to Club representative upon entry.
- Due to space restrictions, private car owners and their groups are not permitted in the Los Angeles - Union Station Metropolitan Lounge.
- United Club Members with a valid United Club Card are entitled to access ClubAcela locations and may bring in two guests or their spouses and children under the age of 21. United Global First or United BusinessFirst passengers with a flight coupon or boarding pass with a same-day, international segment in United Global First or United BusinessFirst are also entitled to ClubAcela access.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.