Looking for a place to relax while you're on your journey? Stop in and visit one of our private lounges in select stations across the country.
Relax and enjoy comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and free WiFi. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information. Features and amenities may vary by location.
|Boston, MA - South Station
|5:30 am - 9:30 pm, daily||Between the ticket office and the information booth|
|Chicago, IL - Union Station
|6:00 am - 9:00 pm, daily||Between the ticket office and the Great Hall|
|Los Angeles, CA - Union Station
|5:00 am - 10:00 pm, daily||Second floor, above the ticket office|
|New York, NY - Penn Station
|5:15 am - 9:30 pm; Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 9:00 pm; Saturday - Sunday
|Near the 8th Avenue/West 31st Street exit staircase|
|Philadelphia, PA - 30th Street Station
|6:00 am - 9:00 pm; daily||End of the hall behind stairway 1, then up the stairs|
|Portland, OR - Union Station
|9:30 am - 5:40 pm; daily||Inside the boarding area at gate 5|
|Washington, DC - Union Station
|4:30 am - 9:30 pm, Monday - Friday
5:00 am - 9:30 pm, Saturday - Sunday
|Behind the information booth, between gates D and E|
Purchasing Day Passes
Business Class passengers can buy day passes for the lounges at Philadelphia - 30th Street Station and Boston - South Station for $35 per day. Speak with a uniformed employee at those stations for more information.
All passengers can buy a day pass to the lounge in Chicago - Union Station, if it's not already included with your reservation, for $35 per day. Just see a station agent when you get there.
We're pleased to offer our travelers access to complimentary conference rooms at select locations. Conference rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and usage is limited to a two-hour time period. Customers reserving conference rooms may be accompanied by attendees. Meeting organizers must arrive before other participants are allowed to enter.
Reserve conference rooms in advance by calling the locations directly. Boston, MA - South Station: (617) 757-1520, New York, NY - Penn Station: (212) 630-7108, Philadelphia - 30th Street Station: (215) 349-3090, Washington, DC - Union Station: (202) 906-3012.
Unattended, separate waiting rooms are available in St. Paul/Minneapolis, St. Louis and New Orleans. Sleeping car passengers and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members are welcome at all unstaffed lounges. Business Class passengers may also use the lounge in St. Louis.
Who is Eligible for Lounge Access?
- Amtrak Guest Rewards members with a valid Select Plus or Select Executive member card.
- Amtrak passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations.
- Amtrak Business class passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) may use the lounges in Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland and St. Louis.
- Complimentary Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass holders may access ClubAcela, Metropolitan Lounge and Unstaffed Lounge locations.
- Private car owners/lessee and party between time of arrival and departure specified in the reservation. Provide your reservation number to the Amtrak representative upon entry.
- Due to space restrictions, private car owners and their groups are not permitted in the Los Angeles - Union Station Metropolitan Lounge.
- United Club Members with a valid United Club Card, including their spouses and children under the age of 21 or two guests, and United Polaris Business Class passengers with a flight coupon or boarding pass with a same-day, international segment in United Polaris Business Class are entitled to access lounges in Washington Union Station, Philadelphia 30th Street Station, New York Penn Station and Boston South Station.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.