Amtrak Alerts Information and updates affecting travel
- Penn Station Access Project - Hell Gate Line Infrastructure Upgrades
- Effective March 6, 2023
- Taxiway Construction Project Impacts Washington, DC, Union Station
- Effective March 20, 2023
Acela - A Distinctive Experience
Amenities in both Business Class or First Class
- Seat selection
- A faster trip with fewer stops
- Arrive at the station just minutes before departure
- Convenient electrical outlets and conference tables
- Adjustable lighting and large tray tables
Enhanced accommodations and superior service await in Acela First Class:
- Priority boarding at select stations
- Complimentary at-seat meal service
- Access to station lounges and more
Get the Amtrak App Today
Discover the convenience of traveling with Amtrak. Get simple and intuitive access to all the travel information you need with the Amtrak app, whenever you need it.
- Show your eTicket while onboard
- Purchase tickets with dollars or Amtrak Guest Rewards points
- Check train status
- Find station hours and addresses
- Get gate and track boarding information at select stations
- Save credit cards for quick checkout
Features & Amenities
First Class customers enjoy complimentary at-seat meal and beverage service provided by our onboard attendants. Selections include freshly prepared chef inspired entrees as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Business Class customers have access to the Café Acela, where snacks, sandwiches, and beverages are available for purchase.
- Acela First Class Menus
(Menus rotate approximately every three weeks.)
- Café Acela Menu
Downloadable menus are updated regularly, but menu items and prices are subject to change and may be different from what is available onboard.
Take your small dog or cat along with you on the train. Before you go, learn more about the types of pets allowed, pet reservations and fares, approved pet carriers and additional details.
Boston, MassachusettsBoston - South Station
Catch colonial fever in the place where it all began. Follow in the steps of our nation’s forefathers along the Freedom Trail and explore historical icons such as the Old State House and the Old North Church.
Grab some clam chowder or molasses baked beans at Quincy Market or stop in a charming ristorante in Little Italy. Then catch the “T” to Cambridge to experience the eclectic energy of Harvard Square.
New York, New YorkNew York - Penn Station
The City that Never Sleeps invites you to catch a show, walk the High Line’s elevated urban oasis or stroll the Brooklyn Bridge. Explore Central Park on bike or marvel at the metropolis from the top of the Empire State Building. Catch a ferry to Lady Liberty and then explore your roots at Ellis Island.
Experience great art and architecture at the Guggenheim or stare at the stars at the Hayden Planetarium.
Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia - William H Gray III 30th Street Station
Art, history, science and gastronomy blend beautifully in the City of Brotherly Love. Tour Independence Hall, where history was made with the stroke of many pens. Walk the narrow, cobblestone streets where our forefathers pondered the path to liberty.
Visit the Franklin Institute where its namesake inspires today’s scientists or check out the world-class collections of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Then treat your taste buds to cheesesteaks, hoagies and cannoli at the Reading Terminal Market.
Washington, DCWashington, DC - Union Station
Arrive in D.C.’s magnificent Union Station and set off to discover the city by foot, bike or Metro. Tour the monuments and museums of the National Mall, including the new National Museum of African American History and Culture.
Enjoy the organic beauty of the National Botanic Gardens or bike the towpaths of the old C&O Canal or miles of trails along the Potomac River. Marvel at the magnificent architecture of the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court and of course, the U.S. Capitol.
- Boston, MA - South Station (BOS)
- Boston, MA - Back Bay Station (BBY)
- Route 128, MA (RTE)
- Providence, RI - Amtrak/MBTA Station (PVD)
- New Haven, CT - Union Station (NHV)
- Stamford, CT (STM)
- New York, NY - Moynihan Train Hall (NYP)
- Newark, NJ - Penn Station (NWK)
- Metropark, NJ (MET)
- Trenton, NJ (TRE)
- Philadelphia, PA - William H. Gray III 30th St. Station (PHL)
- Wilmington, DE (WIL)
- Baltimore, MD - Penn Station (BAL)
- Baltimore, MD - BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Washington, DC - Union Station (WAS)
Amtrak Guest Rewards
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.