It's Time for NYC
The Big Apple. Just an Amtrak Away
Amtrak provides hourly service to NYC from major cities throughout the Northeast, so you can skip the traffic and enjoy the ease, comfort and convenience of traveling directly to the heart of the City. Remember to book early and save, whether you're planning to enjoy the City’s many entertainment and dining options, see friends and family or attend a conference. New York City is just an Amtrak away.
Moynihan Train Hall is the new home of Amtrak in New York City.
Featuring state-of-the-art technologies and customer amenities, a spacious boarding concourse that bathes in sunlight from the 92-foot-high skylights, Moynihan Train Hall is a world-class station for a world-class city. Moynihan Train Hall is located directly across from New York Penn Station at 8th Avenue in the historic James A. Farley Post Office Building.
Sample Fares to NYC - Acela
- Offer applies to travel on the Northeast Regional and Acela train services only.
- Advanced reservations are required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel for Acela and twenty-one (21) days prior for Northeast Regional.
- There is no travel permitted Friday or Sunday.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- April 15 and April 18, 2022
- May 27, 2022
- July 1 and July 4, 2022
- September 2 and 5, 2022
- November 22-23, November 26-28, 2022
- December 23-24, December 26-27 and December 30-31, 2022
- Amtrak is waiving all change fees for reservations through July 31, 2022.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- One child age 2–12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- This offer is valid for Northeast Regional coach and Acela Business Class seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Sample Fares to NYC - Northeast Regional
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.