In Virginia, the Locals Save More
Beaches, mountains, historic venues, hot, new restaurants - when it comes to destinations worth visiting, Virginia has it all. If that taste of vacation doesn’t spark your wanderlust, maybe our new Virginia discount will. Now you can book anytime, on any ride within Virginia and DC and save 15%. What’s that? You’re an early planner? Book at least two weeks out, you can make that 25% with our Saver Fare.
So, are you thinking you’d like to wake up tomorrow at Virginia Beach? You can get 15% off and leave today. Are you ready to pack the kids up for a weekend in Roanoke? It’s not too late to get 15% off. Know you’ve got to be in DC in 2 weeks? Book today and get 25% off. This is just another reason living and traveling in Virginia is the best.
- Offer applies to travel on Northeast Regional train service only.
- Advance reservations required a minimum of seven (7) to twenty-one (21) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates: November 26 - 27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares subject to availability.
- One child age 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Amtrak Guest Rewards
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.