Veterans Save 10% on Train Tickets Nationwide
Everyday Discount for Veterans
U.S. Veterans can enjoy a 10% savings on rail fares across the entire Amtrak network. Get Carried Away from sea to shining sea, and enjoy onboard amenities such as a Café Car, WiFi, power outlets and spacious seating for a comfortable ride that will have you arriving refreshed.
To take advantage of this offer, select “Military Veteran” as your traveler type on the booking widget below. The 10% discount will automatically apply to fares when qualifying travel is selected.
This offer is valid for veterans when qualifying proof of veterans status is presented. Active-duty U.S. military personnel can also save on travel by selecting 'Military' from the passenger type drop down menu to receive a 10% discount.
- Valid for 10 percent off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for Veterans when qualifying proof of veterans status is presented.
- Valid for sale and travel starting August 25, 2019.
- Not valid for travel on certain Amtrak Thruway connecting services nor on the Canadian portion of service operated jointly by Amtrak and VIA Rail Canada.
- Seating is limited. Seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Valid for coach seats. Not valid for non-Acela Business class, First class or sleeping accommodations. These upgrades are permitted upon payment of the full accommodation charges.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.