The Adirondack weekend getaway fare is back with $45 one-way fares between New York City and Montreal aboard the Adirondack. Book now through April 26 for travel Thursdays through Mondays, January 3 – April 29, 2019.
Take a family trip or set out to visit friends for a long weekend without all the headaches and hassles of the road. Just settle into your comfortable seat and leave the driving to us.
The Adirondack travels through the lush wine country of the Hudson Valley and hugs the shoreline of Lake Champlain, all with some of the most dramatic scenery just outside your train window. So, whether you’re heading north and leaving the skyscrapers of New York City behind, or boarding the southbound train anywhere along the line, Amtrak will help you make the most out of you next weekend getaway.
Valid for sale: Now - April 26, 2019
Valid for travel: January 3 - April 29, 2019
- Special Adirondack Weekend Getaway Fare is valid for sale December 31, 2018 - April 26, 2019.
- Valid for travel January 3 - April 29, 2019.
- Blackouts apply on the following days: February 15, February 18, April 19 and April 22, 2019.
- Valid for travel Thursdays through Mondays only.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- The one way adult rail fare is $45.00.
- No additional discounts apply.
- This offer is valid for travel on the Adirondack only.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Valid for a maximum stay of five (5) days only.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with any other discount offers.
- Other restrictions may apply.