$32 One-Way Fares to the Texas - Oklahoma Game
Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Longhorn football is coming back to Dallas, TX, and so can you with great $32 one-way fares from Amtrak. Witness the epic game in person when you ride the Heartland Flyer Big Game Train to Dallas to see Texas and Oklahoma square off in the Red River Rivalry at the Cotton Bowl Stadium on October 12, 2019.
How's this for a great offer? Arrive on Friday, October 11 and leave on Sunday, October 13, 2019, all for only $32 each way (book below to get the discount).
Relax, socialize and stir up some school spirit onboard with other fans, without the hassle of traffic or parking. And no matter who you're cheering for, you'll be sure to come out ahead with such big savings.
- Offer exclusively available on Amtrak.com.
- Valid for $32 one-way fare for all passengers who travel on the Heartland Flyer.
- Valid for sale June 7, 2019 - October 13, 2019.
- Valid for travel October 11, 2019 and October 13, 2019.
- Valid on full adult rail fare.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Valid for travel to Dallas, TX and return only.
- Valid for coach seats.
- Fares subject to availability.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.