Magical Savings for Amtrak Customers
Make the Pacific Surfliner the first and last ride of your magical day at the Disneyland® Resort. Learn about special savings for Amtrak customers, everyday discounts on train travel and the free shuttle connection between the train station and the resort area.
Save 5% on Disneyland Resort Theme Park Admission
Visit PacificSurfliner.com/Disney and enter your valid Amtrak reservation number to unlock savings on Disneyland Resort Theme Park admission through December 30, 2021.
For a limited time, Amtrak customers can save 5% on Theme Park admission, including:
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 1: Adult Ticket – $151.05 (savings of $7.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 1: Child Ticket – $145.35 (savings of $7.65)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 2: Adult Ticket – $160.55 (savings of $8.45)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 2: Child Ticket – $154.85 (savings of $8.15)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 3: Adult Ticket – $170.05 (savings of $8.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 3: Child Ticket – $163.40 (savings of $8.60)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 4: Adult Ticket – $184.30 (savings of $9.70)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 4: Child Ticket – $177.65 (savings of $9.35)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 5: Adult Ticket – $198.55 (savings of $10.45)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 5: Child Ticket – $190.95 (savings of $10.05)
- 2-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $223.25 (savings of $11.75)
- 2-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $209.00 (savings of $11.00)
- 3-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $294.50 (savings of $15.50)
- 3-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $275.50 (savings of $14.50)
- 4-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $323.00 (savings of $17.00)
- 4-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $304.00 (savings of $16.00)
- 5-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $342.00 (savings of $18.00)
- 5-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $323.00 (savings of $17.00)
- 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-Day Park Hopper Tickets are also available through the ticket store (savings of up to $20.75)
Save 20% on Train Travel to Anaheim
Use promo code V712 to save 20% on your trip to Anaheim when using the Amtrak app. Make sure “Adult” is selected as the passenger type. Present your Amtrak ticket for a free shuttle ride to the Disneyland Resort from the Anaheim station. Use this step-by-step guide for additional information.
Amtrak Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare for trips to or from Anaheim.
- Reservations are required a minimum of three days prior to travel.
- This offer is valid for sale through December 27, 2021 and valid travel through December 30, 2021.
- Blackout dates apply on the following dates:
- May 28
- July 5
- September 3
- September 6
- November 24-25
- November 27–29
- December 23–24
- December 26-27
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Up to one (1) child age 2-12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for travel on the Pacific Surfliner and associated thruways except not valid on the 7000-8999 thruway series.
- This offer is valid for coach seats. Upgrade to business class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges on Pacific Surfliner.
- In addition to the discount restrictions this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Once travel has begun no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Disneyland® Resort Terms & Conditions
- One-day tickets that are purchased this year are valid now through December 30, 2022.
- Multi-day tickets that are purchased this year must be used within 13 days of first use or by January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- As a result of the impact of COVID-19 on park operations, FastPass and Disney MaxPass services cannot be offered for the time being. We will share future updates on these services at a later date.
- All tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Parks, attractions, services and other offerings subject to modifications, availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day; then they can visit the other park later that day after 1:00 PM. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Guests with a multi-day ticket must make a theme park reservation for each valid day of their ticket.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures, including requiring temperature screenings and face coverings. Guests are reminded to practice physical distancing, not touch their face, frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and use hand sanitizer. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Learn more about important details and what you need to know before visiting Disneyland Resort.
- Certain attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings will be modified or unavailable, will be limited in capacity and will be subject to limited availability or even closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. Find out more about limitations on experiences and offerings.
- Parking Fees Not Included. Company agrees and acknowledges that parking fees (“Parking Fees”) at the Disneyland Resort are not included in the above Net Rates, and will be an additional charge to Company and/or Company’s employees and/or members (“Individual Motorists”). Disney shall, subject to availability, provide parking spaces for vehicles at the then current standard Parking Fees which are to be paid by the lndividual Motorists. All Parking Fees are subject to change without notice.
Visit Disneyland’s Know Before You Go page for the latest information about the phased reopening of Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants, and other attractions. Please also check local travel ordinances in advance.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.