Acela Service is Back With Special Fares
No Change Fees Through August 31, 2020
Plan a trip in the Northeast aboard Acela, where business class amenities are standard. Book your travel early to save on convenient downtown-to-downtown service and enjoy upscale
amenities and services including:
- Amtrak’s commitment to keeping you safe - enhanced and more frequent cleaning on train and in stations, as well as limiting the number of passengers to support physical distancing
- Arrive at the station minutes before departure for quick and easy boarding
- Large comfortable leather seats, with plenty of space and legroom
- A faster trip with fewer stops
- Free WiFi and power outlets at your seat
- Oversized luggage storage for up to four bags — yes, four free bags.
Amtrak is here when you need to travel, be sure to take advantage of our best Acela fares on select travel with discounted fares available 3 – 21 days in advance.
- Offer features our premium Acela service and great Saver Fares.
- Blackout dates: November 24-25 and November 28-30, 2020.
- Advance purchase required a minimum of three (3) - twenty one (21) days prior to travel.
- Once purchased, all sales are final with no exchange or refund value.
- Acela offers a child discount on weekends and holidays only; child discount not available on weekdays.
- Up to one (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the discounted adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for Business class seats only; no First class upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Through June 30:
Limited Time Offer 3-Day Advanced Booking Sample One-Way Fares
|Philadelphia, PA to Washington, D.C.||$69|
|New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA||$69|
|New York, NY to Providence, RI||$69|
|Boston, MA to New York, NY||$79|
|New York, NY to Washington, D.C.||$99|
|New York, NY to Baltimore, MD||$99|
|Boston, MA to Philadelphia, PA||$99|
|Boston, MA to Washington, D.C.||$99|
|21-day Advanced Booking Sample One-Way Fares|
|Boston, MA to New Haven, CT||$92|
|Boston, MA to Stamford, CT||$95|
|New York, NY to Wilmington, DE||$88|
|Baltimore, MD (BAL/BWI) to Philadelphia, PA||$78|
|Baltimore, MD (BAL/BWI) to Wilmington, DE||$58|
|Washington, DC to Newark, NJ||$137|
|Washington, DC to Wilmington, DE||$85|
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.