Amtrak will monitor seating of passengers to ensure compliance with the following policies:
- Amtrak reserves to itself full control and discretion as to seating of passengers.
- Amtrak reserves the right, whenever operating conditions require, to transfer passengers from one car or train to another en route.
- Each passenger paying a fare will be entitled to a seat, to the extent coach seats are available.
- Passengers are entitled to one seat per fare, to ensure other paying passengers are not excluded.
- Unless specific seats are reserved, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seat availability is not guaranteed until we provide you with a reservation confirmation.
- On unreserved trains there are no guaranteed seats.
- Seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, gender, creed or national origin.
Seating is limited. Seats may not be available on all trains at all times
Looking for details about the types of seats on Amtrak trains? Here's more information about seating accommodations.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.