Enhanced customer amenities include:
- A grand and spacious train hall featuring a sky lit atrium
- Dedicated customer waiting areas
- A combined ticketing and baggage area
- Improved passenger comfort and security
- Accessibility for customers with disabilities
- Inductive loop system for hearing assistance
- Complimentary WiFi in all customer spaces
- Dedicated lactation lounge for nursing mothers
New Metropolitan Lounge
The Metropolitan Lounge (formerly ClubAcela) is a premium lounge space providing travelers with a high-quality experience, including:
- Priority boarding
- Expanded food and beverage offerings
- Full-sevice bar with a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a curated selection of meals available for purchase
- Family waiting area
- Dedicated customer service agents
- Private restrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
Hours of Operations
Moynihan Train Hall is open to the public daily from 5 am through 1 am and closed to the public between 1 am and 5 am. Between 1 am and 5 am, all Amtrak operations are handled at New York Penn Station, including baggage, Red Cap services, access and egress to platforms.
Moynihan Train Hall FAQs
No. Moynihan Train Hall and New York Penn Station operate as one complex. Though Amtrak maintains a presence at Penn Station, Moynihan Train Hall is our new home in New York City.
8th Avenue between W 31st and W 33rd Street, directly across from Penn Station. Multiple entrances along 8th Avenue, as well as mid-block W 31st and 33rd Street.
The taxi area is located at mid-block on 31st Street between 8th and 9th Avenues (near the main entrance). The rideshare area is located mid-block on 33rd Street between 8th and 9th Avenue.
Yes. Amtrak has staff at Moynihan Train Hall and for a period of time after the train hall opening, Amtrak will provide Red Caps, Customer Service Representatives and ambassadors at New York Penn Station to assist passengers.
Amtrak Guest Rewards
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.