Passenger Discount for Military Personnel
Military Personnel Save 10% and Get Ahead of the Ticket Line
With valid active-duty United States Armed Forces identification cards, active-duty US military personnel, their spouses and their dependents are eligible to receive a 10% discount on the lowest available rail fare on most Amtrak trains, including for travel on the Auto Train. Just use the Fare Finder at the beginning of your search and select 'Military' for each passenger as appropriate to receive the discount.
Additionally, Amtrak supports and thanks our troops by welcoming the uniformed military personnel to the head of the ticket line.
- The military discount is not valid with Saver Fares.
- The military discount does not apply to non-Acela Business class, First class or sleeping accommodation. These upgrades are permitted upon payment of the full accommodation charges.
- The military discount is not valid for travel on certain Amtrak Thruway connecting services.
- The military discount is not valid on the Canadian portion of services operated jointly by Amtrak and VIA Rail Canada.
- The military discount may not be combinable with other discount offers; refer to the terms and conditions for each offer.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.