California Seniors Save 15% on Train Travel
California Everyday Discount for Senior Passengers
Travelers ages 62 and older can enjoy a 15% savings on select routes in California, including the Pacific Surfliner, Capitol Corridor and San Joaquins. Sink into your seat and enjoy the diverse scenery of the Golden State while traveling to top destinations, including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara; Bakersfield, Fresno and Stockton; as well as the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and Sacramento. Onboard amenities such as a Café Car, WiFi, power outlets and spacious seating offer a comfortable ride that will have you arriving refreshed.
To take advantage of this offer, select “Adult” as your Traveler type when booking. The 15% discount will automatically apply to fares when qualifying travel is selected.
Valid for sale: Now – December 31, 2021
Valid for travel: Now – December 31, 2021
For other California route offers explore more of our California discounts.
- Valid for 15 percent off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for senior citizens ages 62 and older.
- Valid for sale and travel between now - December 31, 2021.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 24 - 28, 2021.
- This offer is valid for travel on the Capitol Corridor, San Joaquins, Pacific Surfliner, and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruway series.
- Seating is limited; Seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for coach seats. Upgrades to Business Class are available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges on the Pacific Surfliner.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.