California Students Save 15% on Train Travel
California Everyday Discount for Students
Students ages 13 - 25 can enjoy a 15% savings on select routes in California, including the Pacific Surfliner, Capitol Corridor and San Joaquins. Study, read, sleep or just enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way to great destinations, including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara; Bakersfield, Fresno and Stockton; as well as the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and Sacramento, and more. With onboard WiFi, power outlets and bike racks, the train is a smart way for students to travel through the Golden State.
To take advantage of this offer, select “Adult” as your Traveler type on the booking widget below and your discount will apply automatically to fares when qualifying travel is selected.
Valid for sale: Now – January 31, 2020
Valid for travel: Now – January 31, 2020
- Valid for 15 percent off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for students between ages 13 and 25.
- Valid for sale and travel between now and January 31, 2020.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 27, 2019 - December 1, 2019.
- Seating is limited; Seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for travel on the Capitol Corridor, San Joaquins, Pacific Surfliner, and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruway series.
- This offer is valid for coach seats. Upgrades to Business Class are available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges on the Pacific Surfliner.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Upon request, passengers must present a valid student identification card onboard the train; photocopies will not be accepted.
- Children 13, 14 and 15 years old traveling alone are considered unaccompanied minors and not eligible for this discount.
- They must travel with someone who is 18 years or older to be eligible for discount.
- Children 16 and 17 years old may travel without restriction and are eligible for this discount.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.