One More Great Reason to Stay in Virginia
With so much to do and see in Virginia, it’s hard to think of why you’d ever want to leave. And now with our Saver Fares, there’s even less of a reason to go anywhere else. Why? Because now, when you travel within Virginia or DC, you can save up to 25% when you book at least 14 days early.
So, do you want to take in the beautiful scenery between Roanoke and Charlottesville? Then book early and save more. Want to trade the traffic of I-95 for reclined comfort and free WiFi? Book early and save more. Want to listen to the tranquil waves at the beach or relive history at Colonial Williamsburg? Then, you guessed it, book early and save more. With our Saver Fares it’s never been easier, more comfortable or more affordable to enjoy everything Virginia and DC have to offer.
- Offer applies to travel on Northeast Regional train service only.
- Advance reservations required a minimum of seven (7) to twenty-one (21) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates: November 26 - 27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares subject to availability.
- One child age 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.