Book Three Days in Advance and Save between St. Albans and Brattleboro
Traveling around Vermont this year? Make the most of our Saver Fares to a variety of destinations between St. Albans and Brattleboro — from the stunning shores of Lake Champlain to the charming villages of southern Vermont all while saving 15% or more when you book a Saver Fare at least three days in advance.
Whatever reason you have for venturing around the Green Mountain State, your enjoyment will begin the moment you step aboard the Vermonter. Take in the scenic vistas and New England charm right outside your window or thanks to our big comfy seats and Cafe Car, you can grab a bite or forty winks along the way. It's the most scenic and hassle-free way to get where you're going — not to mention it's an eco-friendly transportation alternative.
Come aboard, Vermont — and savings — are waiting.
- Exclusively available at www.Amtrak.com.
- Offer features our best Saver Fares.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018, November 20 - 21 and 24 - 25, 2018
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the Vermonter between St. Albans and Brattleboro, VT only (including all intermediate cities).
- Valid for Coach seats only; no Business class upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- Up to one (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.