Whether you're looking for a getaway or just heading out to visit friends and family, Amtrak has a deal for you. This annual sale is back with 20% off fares on select Amtrak routes in Illinois.
Valid for Sale
Now through March 30, 2016
Valid for Travel
January 1 - March 31, 2016
You must click on the "Book Now" button to receive this discount.
Fare discount will be automatically applied to the appropriate fare when qualifying travel is selected.
Save on routes between Chicago and downstate Illinois, including Lincoln Service, Illinois Zephyr, Carl Sandburg, Illini and Saluki. Routes include stops in cities such as Chicago, Quincy, Carbondale and St. Louis, MO.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this once-a-year, money-saving offer to roam the Midwest and enjoy connections to some great American destinations. There is so much to explore in America and with over 500 destinations, Amtrak can help you discover the stories that will heat up your winter.
- Valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale now through March 30, 2016.
- Valid for travel January 1 - March 31, 2016.
- Blackout dates:
- January 2 - 3, 2016
- February 12 and 15, 2016
- March 24 - 25 and 28, 2016
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the following services: Carl Sandburg, Illini, Illinois Zephyr, Lincoln Service and Saluki.
- Up to two (2) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult 18 years or older.
- Valid for Coach seats.
- Upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.