All aboard for some limited-time, midweek fare savings on the Missouri River Runner. Book now and save 25% when you travel the Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, this spring and summer.
Valid for Sale
Now through August 30, 2017
Valid for Travel
Now through August 31, 2017
You must click on the "Book Now" button to receive this discount.
Fare discount will be automatically applied to qualifying travel when a selected train is added to the cart.
Make a Break For It and Save
Whatever reason you have, from a quick trip to a big meeting or a well-deserved getaway, Amtrak has you covered as you travel between Kansas City and St. Louis.
And don't forget, you'll also enjoy great service, style and amenities aboard the train. We can't think of a better reason or time to get out and explore the Show Me State. Plus, you'll skip the headaches and hassles of traffic and kids ages 2 - 12 ride for 50% off the lowest available adult rail fare with each fare-paying adult. But don't wait to book, because these deals won't be around for long.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com.
- Valid for 25% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale now through August 30, 2017.
- Valid for travel now through August 31, 2017.
- Valid for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays only.
- Blackouts apply on all other days.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the Missouri River Runner.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be availbale on all days.
- Up to two (2) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.