Get the Value of Train Travel that the Bus from Philadelphia to Washington, DC, Can't Offer
Savings of 25% or More on the Northeast Regional
Leave the bus from Philadelphia to Washington, DC, behind and plan your next trip with Amtrak Saver Fares. Just book your travel 14 days in advance to save 25% or more off the lowest available fares. Within a few hours you can travel anywhere the Northeast Regional route will take you north or south from Philadelphia.
Set out to Boston or New York for history, sports and great food. Head down south for a day in Baltimore's Inner Harbor or tour the museums in Washington, DC. With comfortable seating, electrical outlets and extra storage space for your luggage, you'll be able to relax en route to your next destination and save along the way.
Remember to book at least 21 days ahead of time for the lowest available Saver Fares. Choose the "Adult" or "Child" passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare.
- Valid only on Northeast Regional service.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018; November 20-21, 2018; November 24-25, 2018.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Valid for discounted one-way Coach fares only; no Business Class upgrades allowed.
- Changes made to reservations constitute new travel and require the same advance purchase minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Fares are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted for other rail fare purchases.
- Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Not valid for onboard purchase.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Up to one (1) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the discounted (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Sample One-Way Saver Fares To/From Philadelphia
|Iselin - Metropark, NJ||$38|
|Newark Airport, NJ||$49|
|Newark Penn, NJ||$39*|
|New Haven, CT||$49|
|New York, NY||$39*|
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.