Book Two Weeks in Advance and Save 25% on Amtrak Cascades
Travel the Pacific Northwest - Low Fares to Portland, Seattle and More
There's no better way to take in the beautiful Pacific Northwest than by train. You can travel to any destination on Amtrak Cascades for 25% off when you book two weeks in advance. Visit Salem, Eugene, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, BC, - wherever.
With fares this low, now is the time to experience what the region has to offer:
- Sample the dozens of tasty microbrews in Portland
- Bicycle through picturesque Eugene
- Explore the waterfront shops and sites that define Seattle
- Sea kayak with orcas in beautiful Vancouver, BC
No matter your destination, you'll arrive refreshed and ready to explore.
- Valid for travel on the Amtrak Cascades only.
- Blackout dates: November 26-27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Advance ticket purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Up to one (1) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.