Why Take the Bus from DC to NY or Philly?
Plan a Trip and Save Up To 25% With Northeast Regional Saver Fares
Even with plenty to do in Washington, DC, there are still many places to visit just a few hours away and on a budget. With quick connections for travel to New York and Philadelphia or south to destinations such as Virginia Beach or Richmond, you can save 25% or more off the lowest available price with Amtrak Saver Fares.
If you took the bus from DC to NY last time you went exploring, try Amtrak on your next trip. You'll bypass congested highways when you let us do the driving.With comfortable seating, plenty of legroom and extra storage space for your luggage, you'll be able to relax en route to your next destination. Plan a day in New York or if you set a southern course, have a day of fun at Busch Gardens in historic Williamsburg, VA.
Remember to book at least 14 days (21 days for select fares) ahead of time for the lowest available Saver Fares. Choose the "Adult" or "Child" passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare.
- Valid only on Northeast Regional service.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018; November 20 - 21 and 24 - 25, 2018.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Valid for discounted one-way Coach fares only; no Business Class upgrades allowed.
- Changes made to reservations constitute new travel and require the same advance purchase minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Fares are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted for other rail fare purchases.
- Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Not valid for onboard purchase. Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- One (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the discounted (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.