Fares Starting at Just $9
Save Big With New Low Fares
Skip the tolls on the Mass Pike and stretch out in your comfortable seat. Explore history and industry, glide past New England steeples and beneath the spires of modern-day skyscrapers.
Get Carried Away on the Lake Shore Limited with fares within the state of Massachusetts as low as $9 and fares between Boston and select Upstate New York destinations starting at $13. That’s a savings of up to 50% off the base fare.
An advanced purchase of at least 14 days is required. Trip must begin or end in the state of Massachusetts to receive this discount. Tickets cannot be modified or changed 24 hours after purchase.
- This special offer features our best saver fares.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of seven (7) to fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 24-25 and November 28-30, 2020.
- Once purchased tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Valid for travel only on the Lake Shore Limited.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all trains, or all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- One child age 2-12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Sample Travel Routes
||Fares as Low as
|Boston, MA to Springfield, MA||$9|
|Springfield, MA to Albany, NY||$9|
|Boston, MA to Pittsfield, MA||$9|
|Framingham, MA to Albany, NY||$12|
|Boston, MA to Schenectady, NY||$14|
|Worcester, MA to Utica, NY
|Boston, MA to Syracuse, NY||$21|
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.