Magical Savings for Amtrak Customers
Make the Pacific Surfliner the first and last ride of your magical day at the Disneyland® Resort. Learn about special savings for Amtrak customers, everyday discounts on train travel and the free shuttle connection between the train station and the resort area.
Save 5% on Disneyland Resort Theme Park Admission
Visit PacificSurfliner.com/Disney and enter your valid Amtrak reservation number to unlock savings on Disneyland Resort Theme Park admission through December 30, 2022.
For a limited time, Amtrak customers can save 5% on Theme Park admission, including:
- Monday-Thursday 3-Day 1 Park/Day Tickets: $237.00 (savings of $12.00)
- Monday-Sunday 3-Day 1 Park/Day Tickets: $285.00 (savings of $15.00)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 1: Adult Ticket – $155.80 (savings of $8.20)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 1: Child Ticket – $150.10 (savings of $7.90)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 2: Adult Ticket – $170.05 (savings of $8.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 2: Child Ticket – $164.35 (savings of $8.65)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 3: Adult Ticket – $184.30 (savings of $9.70)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 3: Child Ticket – $177.65 (savings of $9.35)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 4: Adult Ticket – $198.55 (savings of $10.45)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 4: Child Ticket – $190.95 (savings of $10.05)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 5: Adult Ticket – $208.05 (savings of $10.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 5: Child Ticket – $199.50 (savings of $10.50)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 6: Adult Ticket – $212.80 (savings of $11.20)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 6: Child Ticket – $204.25 (savings of $10.75)
- 2-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $242.25 (savings of $12.75)
- 2-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $228.00 (savings of $12.00)
- 3-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $313.50 (savings of $16.50)
- 3-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $294.50 (savings of $15.50)
- 4-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $342.00 (savings of $18.00)
- 4-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $323.00 (savings of $17.00)
- 5-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $361.00 (savings of $19.00)
- 5-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $342.00 (savings of $18.00)
- 2-,3-, 4-, and 5-Day Park Hopper Tickets are also available through the ticket store (savings of up to $22.00)
- Disney Genie+ Service – $57 per ticket (savings of $3)
Save 20% On Train Travel To Anaheim
Use promo code V712 to save 20% on your trip to Anaheim. Simply use our booking tool to explore options and prices. Make sure “Adult” is selected as the passenger type.
Present your train ticket for a free shuttle ride from the Anaheim Station to the Disneyland® Resort. Check out a step-by-step guide on our blog.
AMTRAK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare. This offer is valid for sale between Dec. 28, 2021 – Dec. 25, 2023 and valid for travel between Jan. 1, 2022- Dec. 28, 2023.
Blackouts apply on the following dates for 2022: Jan. 1-3, Feb. 18, Feb. 21, Apr. 15, Apr. 18, May 27, Jul. 1, Jul. 4, Sep. 2, Sep. 5, Nov. 22-28, Dec 23-25, Dec. 26-27, and Dec. 30-31,
Blackout apply on the following dates for 2023: Jan.2, Feb.17, Feb.20, Apr.7, Apr.10, May 26, Sep.1, Sep. 4, Nov. 21-22, Nov. 24-27, and Dec. 22-24
Advance reservations are required a minimum of (3) days prior to travel. Up to one (1) child age (2-12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
Travel is valid to Anaheim, CA and return only.
This offer is valid for travel on the Pacific Surfliner and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruways.
This offer is valid for coach seats; upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
Other restrictions may apply.
Fees may apply.
Please refer to discount code V712.
Amtrak, Surfliner, and Pacific Surfliner are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation and used with permission.
DISNEYLAND® RESORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
California Residents Tickets:
Valid from June 13 – September15, 2022.
Theme Park reservations are required for the California Resident Promotional Ticket Offer.
Blackout dates only apply to Monday through Thursday tickets:
June 17-19, 2022, June 24-26, 2022, July 1-3, 2022, July 8-10, 2022, July 15-17, 2022, July 22-24, 2022, July 29-31, 2022, August 5-7, 2022, August 12-14, 2022, August 19-21, 2022, August 26-28, 2022, September 2-4, 2022, September 9-11, 2022
Valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
Tickets expire September 15, 2022 and are not valid before June 13, 2022.
Single and Multi-Day Tickets:
1. One-day tickets that are purchased this year are valid now through December 30, 2022.2.
2. Multi-day tickets that are purchased this year must be used within 13 days of first use or by January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first.
3. After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied
to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
4. As a result of the impact of COVID-19 on park operations, FastPass and Disney
MaxPass services cannot be offered for the time being. We will share future updates on these services at a later date.
5. All tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Parks, attractions, services and other offerings subject to modifications, availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
6. Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day; then they can visit the other park later that day after 1:00 PM.
The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Guests with a multi-day ticket must make a theme park reservation for each valid day of their ticket.
7. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures, including requiring temperature screenings and face coverings. Guests are reminded to practice physical distancing, not touch their face, frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and use hand sanitizer. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Learn more about important details and what you need to know before visiting Disneyland Resort.
8. Certain attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings will be modified or unavailable, will be limited in capacity and will be subject to limited availability or even closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. Find out more about limitations on experiences and offerings.
9. Parking Fees Not Included. Company agrees and acknowledges that parking fees (“Parking Fees”) at the Disneyland® Resort are not included in the above Net Rates, and will be an additional charge to Company and/or Company’s employees and/or members (“Individual Motorists”). Disney shall, subject to availability, provide parking spaces for vehicles at the then current standard Parking Fees which are to be paid by the lndividual Motorists. All Parking Fees are subject to change without notice.Travel AdvisoryVisit Disneyland’s Know Before You Go page for the latest information about the phased reopening of Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants, and other attractions. Please also check local travel ordinances in advance.
UNLOCK YOUR SAVINGS
Visit Disneyland’s Know Before You Go page for the latest information about the phased reopening of Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants, and other attractions. Please also check local travel ordinances in advance.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.