Magical Savings for Amtrak Customers
Make the Pacific Surfliner the first and last ride of your magical day at the Disneyland® Resort. Learn about special savings for Amtrak customers, everyday discounts on train travel and the free shuttle connection between the train station and the resort area.
Save 5% on Disneyland Resort Theme Park Admission
Visit PacificSurfliner.com/Disney and enter your valid Amtrak reservation number to unlock savings on Disneyland Resort Theme Park admission through December 30, 2024.
For a limited time, Amtrak customers can save 5% on Theme Park admission, including:
- 3-Day 1-Park/Day: $208.05 (savings of $10.95)
- 3-Day Park Hopper: $265.05 (savings of $13.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 1: Adult Ticket – $155.80 (savings of $8.20)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 1: Child Ticket – $150.10 (savings of $7.90)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 2: Adult Ticket – $170.05 (savings of $8.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 2: Child Ticket – $164.35 (savings of $8.65)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 3: Adult Ticket – $184.30 (savings of $9.70)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 3: Child Ticket – $177.65 (savings of $9.35)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 4: Adult Ticket – $198.55 (savings of $10.45)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 4: Child Ticket – $190.95 (savings of $10.05)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 5: Adult Ticket – $208.05 (savings of $10.95)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 5: Child Ticket – $199.50 (savings of $10.50)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 6: Adult Ticket – $212.80 (savings of $11.20)
- 1-Day Park Hopper - Tier 6: Child Ticket – $204.25 (savings of $10.75)
- 2-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $242.25 (savings of $12.75)
- 2-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $228.00 (savings of $12.00)
- 3-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $313.50 (savings of $16.50)
- 3-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $294.50 (savings of $15.50)
- 4-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $342.00 (savings of $18.00)
- 4-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $323.00 (savings of $17.00)
- 5-Day 1 Park/Day: Adult Ticket – $361.00 (savings of $19.00)
- 5-Day 1 Park/Day: Child Ticket – $342.00 (savings of $18.00)
- 2-,3-, 4-, and 5-Day Park Hopper Tickets are also available through the ticket store (savings of up to $22.00)
- Disney Genie+ Service – $57 per ticket (savings of $3)
Save 20% On Train Travel To Anaheim
Use promo code V712 to save 20% on your trip to Anaheim. Simply enter the promo code to explore options and prices. Make sure “Adult” is selected as the passenger type.
Present your train ticket for a free shuttle ride from the Anaheim Station to the Disneyland® Resort. Check out a step-by-step guide on our blog.
This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare. This offer is valid for sale between Dec. 28, 2021 – Dec. 25, 2023 and valid for travel between Jan. 1, 2022- Dec. 28, 2023.
Blackouts apply on the following dates for 2022: Jan. 1-3, Feb. 18, Feb. 21, Apr. 15, Apr. 18, May 27, Jul. 1, Jul. 4, Sep. 2, Sep. 5, Nov. 22-28, Dec 23-25, Dec. 26-27, and Dec. 30-31,
Blackout apply on the following dates for 2023: Jan.2, Feb.17, Feb.20, Apr.7, Apr.10, May 26, Sep.1, Sep. 4, Nov. 21-22, Nov. 24-27, and Dec. 22-24
Advance reservations are required a minimum of (3) days prior to travel. Up to one (1) child age (2-12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
Travel is valid to Anaheim, CA and return only.
This offer is valid for travel on the Pacific Surfliner and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruways.
This offer is valid for coach seats; upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
Other restrictions may apply.
Fees may apply.
Please refer to discount code V712.
Amtrak, Surfliner, and Pacific Surfliner are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation and used with permission.
To enter a park, both a valid theme park admission and reservation for the same park on the same date are required for each Guest age 3 and older. Park reservations are limited in number, and subject to the availability of park reservations allocated to park tickets as determined by Disney, and theme park capacity. Park reservation availability can change until the park reservation is confirmed. Parks, attractions, services, experiences, products, and other offerings are subject to modifications, availability, capacity, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before your visit.
Single and Multi-Day Tickets:
1. One-day tickets that are purchased this year are valid now through December 30, 2024.
2. Multi-day tickets that are purchased this year must be used within 13 days of first use or by January 12, 2025, whichever occurs first.
3. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the amount paid for any wholly unused, expired Disneyland Resort theme park ticket, except for special event tickets, may be applied towards the purchase of a new theme park ticket at the current price so long as the new ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount
paid for the original ticket.
4. All tickets, and associated features and entitlements such as the Park Hopper or Disney Genie+ entitlement, are nonrefundable, nontransferable, revocable, and may not be redeemed for cash. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for
commercial use, and exclude activities/events separately priced or not open to
the general public. Other restrictions apply.
5. For multi-day tickets, a theme park reservation must be made for each valid day of the ticket. Park reservations are not guaranteed. Admission to a park is
subject to operational hours, closures and other restrictions, and a ticket does not guarantee park entry, even on dates when a ticket is not blocked out.
6. Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day; then they can visit the other park later that day after 1:00 PM (subject to availability). After 1:00 PM, Guests with Park Hopper tickets who have a park reservation for both parks and who have not entered any park yet, may enter either park despite the first park that is designated in their park
reservation. Please check the Park Hours calendar and the Disneyland app for
the most up-to-date Park Hopper hours, as they could change, depending on the
day and park. At this time, a park reservation is not required for the other
park after visiting the first park; however, reservation requirements are
subject to change. Please note that the ability to visit the other park will be
subject to that park’s capacity limitations, operational hours, closures and
other restrictions, and is not guaranteed.
7. After purchasing Disney Genie+ service and upon entering a theme park with the ticket that has Disney Genie+ service, the Disneyland Resort Guest can start enjoying its features, including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the day. The Guest may also access audio tales starting at midnight of their ticket’s first day of entitlement. Access to Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads and audio tales will expire at the end of the last day for which their ticket with Disney Genie+ service was purchased. The Guest will even have access to a collection of Disney PhotoPass Lenses via a special AR (augmented reality) camera when using the Disneyland app on their mobile device. Except for select lenses that may be accessed only within designated locations at Disneyland Resort, access to the lenses begins when the guest enters a theme park and lasts until 5:59 AM on the 45th day after the last day of the guest’s ticket entitlement. Disney Genie+ service is not valid for admission to any
theme park, and is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Valid admission and theme park reservation for the same park and same date are required for the day and park that Disney Genie+ selections are redeemed. Online registration required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Southern California Resident Ticket:
Offer valid only for Southern California and Northern Baja California residents within zip codes:
Proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
Tickets expire May 25, 2023, and are not valid before January 9, 2023.
Valid only on weekdays, and subject to blockout dates every Saturday and Sunday.
- January 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- February 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- March 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- April 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- May 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2023.
Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID.
Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events that are separately priced.
Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date is required.
Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure.
Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
Visit Disneyland’s Know Before You Go page for the latest information about the phased reopening of Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants, and other attractions. Please also check local travel ordinances in advance.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.