Save Up to 20%. No Change Fees.
See Where the Train Can Take You
Getting away is always a good idea. And saving 20% when you book early is an even better one. Book your travel at least 7-14 days in advance aboard many routes across the country and save 20% on a regular adult fare.
Take a road trip without all the headaches and hassles of the road. Enjoy the scenery from a window or aisle seat - we don't do middle seats. Relax with a good book, grab a snack or meal onboard, and stay connected with free WiFi on select routes. Just settle in at ease knowing you left baggage fees and traffic behind. And if you need to make changes to your reservation, don't worry. We don't charge change fees either. Leave the driving to us as we journey to over 500 destinations across the country.
If you have questions or would like help planning and booking your next Amtrak trip, please contact us.
More Ways to Save
Saver Fares are great, but these passenger discounts give you other ways to save too.
No matter where you board and no matter where you're headed aboard these routes, when you book early, Amtrak will help you travel for less this spring and summer. Just settle in and leave the driving to us. It's time to come aboard and put the adventure back in your travels.
- Offer features our best Saver Fares.
- Blackout dates: November 26 - 27, 2020 and November 30 - December 2, 2020.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of seven (7) to fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the following trains only: California Zephyr, Capitol Limited, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Empire Builder, Lake Shore Limited, Silver Meteor, Silver Star, Southwest Chief, Sunset Limited, Texas Eagle, Auto Train, Blue Water, Pere Marquette, Wolverine, Lincoln Service, Saluki, Illini, Carl Sandburg, and Illinois Zephyr.
- Once purchased, all sales are final with no exchange or refund value.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- One (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no sleeper upgrades permitted.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts, refund rules and cancellation fees that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Our lowest available fares await you on these popular Amtrak routes
|Auto Train||Lorton - Sanford|
|California Zephyr||Chicago - Denver - Glenwood Springs - Emeryville (San Francisco)|
|Capitol Limited||Washington, DC - Pittsburgh - Cleveland - Chicago|
|Cardinal||New York - Washington, DC - Cincinnati - Indianapolis - Chicago|
|City of New Orleans||Chicago - Memphis - New Orleans|
|Coast Starlight||Seattle/Portland - Sacramento - Oakland (San Francisco) - San Jose - Santa Barbara - Los Angeles|
|Crescent||New York - Atlanta - New Orleans|
|Empire Builder||Chicago - Milwaukee - St. Paul/Minneapolis - Spokane - Portland/Seattle|
|Illinois Service||Chicago - Quincy - St. Louis - Carbondale|
|Lake Shore Limited||New York/Boston - Albany - Chicago|
|Palmetto/Silver Meteor/Silver Star||New York - Washington, DC - Charleston - Savannah - Orlando - Miami|
|Southwest Chief||Chicago - Kansas City - Albuquerque - Flagstaff - Riverside - Los Angeles|
|Sunset Limited||New Orleans - Houston - San Antonio - Tucson - Maricopa (Phoenix) - Los Angeles|
|Texas Eagle||Chicago - St. Louis - Dallas - San Antonio|
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.