Force Majeure Event
Amtrak may, in the event of a force majeure event, without notice, cancel, terminate, divert, postpone or delay any train or the right of carriage without liability except to issue a refund. The refund will be made in the original form of payment in accordance with refund rules for any unused portion of the ticket.
Force Majeure Event means:
- Any condition beyond Amtrak's control including, but without limitation, meteorological conditions, acts of nature, riots, civil commotion, embargoes, wars, hostilities, or disturbances - actual, threatened, or reported. Also, because of any delay, demand, circumstances or requirement due, directly or indirectly to such conditions, or
- Any strike, work stoppage, slowdown, lockout or any other labor related dispute involving or affecting Amtrak's services, or
- Any government regulation, demand or requirement, or
- Any shortage of labor, fuel or facilities of Amtrak or others, or
- Any fact not reasonably foreseen, anticipated or predicted by Amtrak.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.