Additional Low Fares on Late Night Departures
Night Owls and Early Birds Get the Savings
Night Owl fares are expanding. These low fares are now not only available on select trains departing from 7 pm - 7 am traveling between DC to New York City, but also New York City to Boston, and stops in between. Night Owl fares offer the same great coach service you expect on Amtrak, but at a new low price. Skip the hassles of airports and driving. Book today and save.
What to Expect Onboard
- Large comfortable leather seats, with plenty of space and legroom to stretch out, or curl up.
- No middle seats — ever.
- Free WiFi and power outlets at your seat.
- Bring up to four bags free — yes, two personal items and two bags – for free.
- Easy downtown-to downtown service.
- Arrive at the station minutes, not hours, before departure for quick and easy boarding.
- Looking to rest along the way? Grab a seat in the quiet car.
*Moynihan Train Hall is closed from 1 am to 5 am daily. Please plan to depart from or arrive at Penn Station during the hours of 1 am – 5 am.
- Valid for coach travel only on departures scheduled between 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Valid to/from stations between Washington Union (WAS) and New York Moynihan Train Hall at Penn Station (NYP); as well as New York Penn/Moynihan Train Hall (NYP) and Boston South Station (BOS).
- Fares are subject to availability and may not be available on all trains or at all times.
- Fares, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.