It's never too soon to start planning a spring trip with family and friends. And with companion fares half off through March 31, 2017, riding along the sun-kissed Florida landscape has never been more tempting.
Valid for Sale
March 1 - 31, 2017
Valid for Travel
May 1 - 31, 2017
You must click on the "Book Now" button to receive this discount.
Fare discount is automatically applied to appropriate fares when qualifying travel is selected.
Whether you choose the Silver Star or the Silver Meteor, service between Jacksonville and Miami is full of convenient amenities. There are multiple dining options, comfortable seating, Wi-Fi to name a few that will help you settle in as you travel the state of Florida with this deal. You and a companion can travel for less and stop anywhere along the way between Jacksonville and Miami including Orlando, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and more. These Silver Service memories are sure to stay with you for a while.
- Valid for one (1) 50% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one (1) regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale between March 1 and March 31, 2017.
- Valid for travel between May 1 and May 31, 2017.
- Blackouts apply May 26 and May 29, 2017.
- Up to two (2) children ages 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular full adult rail fare.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Valid for travel on the Silver Meteor and Silver Star between Jacksonville, FL, and Miami, FL, only (includes all intermediate cities).
- Companion and full fare passenger must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together.
- Companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare passenger.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.