Students Save 15% on Midwest Travel
Find Your Next Midwest Adventure
Been a while since you've seen the folks? In need of some home cooking? Want to hang out with old friends at another school? Travel through Illinois, Michigan, Missouri and Wisconsin with Amtrak Midwest’s student discount.
With comfortable, spacious seating, outlets to keep you charged, and free WiFi, you can do just that. Relax, browse, stay connected and maybe even get some schoolwork done along the way. Plus, Amtrak lets you bring up to two carry-ons and two bags for free.
Free laundry. Just an Amtrak away.
Booking Tip: The discount will automatically be applied when qualifying travel is selected. Or, use the Amtrak app and enter code V307 when booking your trip.
- Valid for 15 percent off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- This offer is valid for student passengers ages 13- 25.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for travel on the following trains: Wolverine, Blue Water, Pere Marquette, Illini, Saluki, Illinois Zephyr, Missouri River Runner, Lincoln Service, Carl Sandburg, Hiawatha, and associated thruways; except not valid on 7000-8999 thruway series.
- This offer is valid for coach seats; upgrades to business class accommodations are available upon full payment of accommodation charges.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Canellation and change fees may apply.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Amtrak, Wolverine, Blue Water, Pere Marquette, Illini, Saluki, Illinois Zephyr, Missouri River Runner, Lincoln Service, Carl Sandburg, and Hiawatha are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.