Wolverine and Blue Water Schedule ChangesEffective April 27, 2020
Due to track improvements by Amtrak and Norfolk Southern, Wolverine and Blue Water Service will be affected, as follows:
Blue Water Trains 364 and 365 through October 11
- Train 364 will arrive at Port Huron 28 minutes later at 11:59 pm.
- Train 365 will depart Port Huron 28 minutes earlier, at 5:52 am, arriving at Chicago 17 minutes later at 12:02 pm.
Wolverine Service through October 11
- Train 351 will depart Pontiac 38 minutes earlier at 5:12 am, arriving in Chicago at the scheduled time of 10:32 am.
- Train 352 will depart Chicago 30 minutes earlier at 12:55 pm, arriving at Pontiac 7 minutes later at 8:39 pm.
Wolverine Service on May 12 and 13, Only
- Train 352 will be cancelled on May 12, with no alternate transportation provided.
- Train 351 will be cancelled on May 13, with no alternate transportation provided.