Don’t spend the winter cooped up at home. Get out and about with a trip on the Missouri River Runner and receive 20% off your fare. It’s a great way to explore The Show Me State — while we show you the savings.
Valid for Sale
Now through March 30, 2015
Valid for Travel
January 5 - March 31, 2015
You must click on the "Book Now" button to receive this discount.
Fare discount will be automatically applied to the appropriate fare when qualifying travel is selected.
Have a Relaxing or Adventurous Winter Getaway
The scenic Missouri River Runner route connects Kansas City to St. Louis with plenty to offer and much to enjoy, including:
- World famous barbecue
- Live jazz music
- National parks
- Historical landmarks and much more
Enjoy Your Trip and the Ride
Make the most of The Midwest Winter Warm Up Sale by booking with Amtrak and enjoy traveling in comfort with less stress and great amenities. Your winter getaway begins the minute you step onboard. And when you book now through March 30, 2015 for travel January 5 - March 31, 2015, you’ll have even more to enjoy — a savings of 20%.
- Valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale now through March 30, 2015.
- Valid for travel January 5 - March 31, 2015.
- Blackout dates:
- February 13, 2015
- February 16, 2015
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Up to two (2) children ages 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult 18 years or older.
- Valid for travel on the Missouri River Runner only.
- Valid for Coach seats.
- Upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.