Save on Your Spring Travel
Save 50% on a companion fare when you buy one regular, full-priced fare to any destination between Kansas City, MO and Albuquerque, NM — that's any stop along the Southwest Chief.
Valid for Sale
December 1 - 31, 2013
Valid for Travel
March 1 - 31, 2014
You must click on the "Book Now" button to receive this discount.
Fare discount will be automatically applied to Value fares when qualifying travel is selected.
Experience Comfort With a View
With Superliner Sleeping and Dining Car accommodations, the Southwest Chief is meant to bring comfort to your scenic journey. Make your way through a Heartland metropolis filled with Jazz, shopping and barbecue, or head south for the mountains, deserts and canyon passages of the fabled American West. No matter which direction you're traveling, you'll start spring saving, while taking in the sights and serenity of this unique route.
- Valid for (1) one 50% off companion rail fare with the purchase of (1) one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale December 1 - 31, 2013.
- Valid for travel March 1 - 31, 2014.
- Up to two (2) children ages 2 - 15 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for travel on the Southwest Chief between Kansas City, MO and Albuquerque, NM (including all intermediate cities).
- The companion and full fare paying passenger must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no sleeper upgrades permitted.
- Once purchased fares are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.