Buy One Fare Get One Free
Take the One You Love to a Place They'll Love
There’s no better way to get closer to your significant other than with a trip together from the Amtrak Loves You Sale.
Take a quick trip to the mountains or enjoy a long weekend at a cozy bed and breakfast. Share the beautiful view through our windows on your way there. So think bigger than red roses and chocolate for your Valentine and plan your next getaway together.
Buy one ticket from February 13 through February 17 for travel between March 9 and August 30 and get another free. Offer valid for all reserved services, except Auto Train.
- Valid for (1) one free companion rail fare with the purchase of (1) one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale February 13 - February 17, 2020
- Valid for travel March 9 - August 30, 2020.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all trains, or all times.
- Valid for travel on most reserved service, no upgrades permitted.
- Not valid on the Auto Train nor on unreserved service which includes the Capitol Corridor, Hiawatha, Pacific Surfliner and unreserved sections of the Pennsylvanian and Keystone service and 7000-8999 Thruways.
- The companion and full fare paying passenger must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- A 25 percent cancellation fee may apply.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.