Fares Starting at Just $9
Experience Southern Hospitality
Beignets and beads, history and homegrown soul all in one trip. Explore the south on our Crescent line with fares starting at just $9.
No southern state is the same. Georgia’s all peaches and cream. Louisiana is hot and spicy. Everywhere in between you’ll find a cast of characters you won’t find anywhere else. Hear from the musicians who influence every piece of music you hear today. Eat from the tables of some of the best chefs in the country.
Book you travel on the Crescent line starting at just $9 from now on. Restrictions apply.
- This special offer features our best saver fares.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of seven (7) to fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 24-25 and November 28-30, 2020.
- Once purchased tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Valid for travel on the following trains only: Southwest Chief, Empire Builder, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Cardinal, California Zephyr, City of New Orleans, Silver Star, Silver Meteor, Lake Shore Limited, Sunset Limited, Capitol Limited, Texas Eagle, Auto Train, Blue Water, Pere Marquette, Wolverine, Lincoln Service, Saluki, Illini, Carl Sandburg and Illinois Zephyr.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all trains, or all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- One child age 2-12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Sample City Pairs
||Fares as Low as
|Birmingham, AL to Tuscaloosa, AL||$9|
|Atlanta, GA to Birmingham, AL||$22|
|Meridian, MS to New Orleans, LA||$23|
|Tuscaloosa, AL to New Orleans, LA||$24|
|New Orleans, LA to Birmingham, AL||$25|
|Atlanta, GA to New Orleans, LA
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.