Limited Parking at the Richmond Station
The parking lot adjacent to the Richmond station (Staples Mill Road) is typically full by 8:00 am on weekdays and most weekends. Passengers who require parking after 8:00 am should refer to the following information:
- Allow extra time to arrive at the station.
- If possible, plan to be dropped off and picked up.
- Alternate parking is available at the Henrico County Park and Ride.
- The Henrico County Park and Ride is located about five blocks from the station at the intersection of Cloverdale Avenue and Crockett Street.
- Transportation is not available from the Park and Ride to station. Passengers parking at this location must walk back to the station. (Walking directions: From the lot, make a left on Staples Mill Road. Make right at the first traffic light (Crockett Street). The station is straight ahead.
Thank you for traveling with Amtrak. We appreciate your patronage and apologize for any inconvenience. Reservations and the most up-to-date arrival and departure times are available on Amtrak.com, our free mobile apps and at 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).